Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Well, another Chair Day has come and gone. It’s amazing how fast time goes.

Glenn is an amazing person. He needs to stop being ashamed of being funny. The last sentence contained the word “being” twice. Apparently it wasn’t effective enough the first time, like a World War, or Short Circuit.

"You know what people are liking at night now? Headlights."

It’s amazing how bad that sound on the Grammy’s was. I didn’t see the whole thing, but of what I saw, Springsteen was the only one who sounded any good. Jimmy Sturr won his 13th award for best Polka album. He’s been nominated 18 years in a row. He has never been invited to play. Maybe next year. Maybe he could play backup for the ‘Vril.

I have consumed way too much salt today. I feel like Woo, but less uppity.

I need my own recliner. Maybe that wish will come true next Chair Day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?