Friday, February 21, 2003

“He’s glowin’ ‘cause… ya know… he’s got aaahhh… some… some sort of problem.”

The preceding line is a quote from Elemental, a short film that Woo, Tim, Glenn, and I made weekend prior. It was supposed to be entered into the John Woo Ninja Film Contest, but there was a problem with the encoding and it wasn’t accepted. Nonetheless, we got an amazing film out of it. Pure genius, like Brokaw.

I still have yet to watch Bat Thumb. I feel that something that bad will be funny when viewed with a group of people, but just sad if I watch it alone, like Brokaw.

My Music as a Business teacher was in the Turtles. He said that "Happy Together" makes about a million dollars a year. I’m betting even Brokaw is a bit jealous of that.

“Never put Descartes in front of the horse.” If anyone could think up a joke for that punch line, let me know. I’ve been using it as sort of a rectum/killed ’em thing. I’m sure Brokaw would be happy to add that one to his humor repertoire.

I haven’t seen Peter in almost 2 months. It’ll be worth it if he has grown some sort of inhuman physical abnormality in that time, such as another head, Brokaw’s perhaps.

I need music to play as I am wrapping things up, just as if I was….

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?