Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Attempts have been made to make the following post easier to understand and possibly summarize if need be. Enjoy.



I just took out my contacts. Contacts and a classical guitar manicure are not the greatest combination in the world. On the same note, I visited the optometrist again a week ago. Contacts for my full prescription are not really available for me to purchase. Also, my eyesight will probably get worse before it settles down once and for all.

‘Twas my birthday yesterday. Hung with Tim, Katie, bobbywoo, and Mr. Flack, in that order. Chili fries were consumed twice yesterday. Presents included the Zwan album (which I am listening to now and it is quite good) from Tim, Bat Thumb on DVD from Katie, and a ½ lb. Bean and Cheese Burrito from Del Taco from bobbywoo.

I attempted to fix Katie’s chair. Said attempt was an act of futility.

Clone High is a ridiculous show, but quite funny. The song Plant Man also fits that description. Ditto www.homestarruner.com, specifically Strong Bad’s e-mails.

Tim and I spent much time in Barnes and Noble yesterday. I was looking for books about being a teenager, 7 Habits and Chicken Soup what have you, to see if I did it right. It’s not cheating anymore for me to read those now. Tim let me borrow some Dumas. I probably won’t finish until November or so.

Found a couch for the Woo-udio (Woo Studio) and hosed it off. Now we can get even less done when we practice.

Time to poop. Au revoir.
“Everywhere I go I’m a [robot].”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?