Sunday, January 12, 2003

So I'm sitting here trying to log into the NSLDS, or the National Student Loan Data System, to check on the status of my Berkeley loans. I want to make sure that i am not inadvertently defaulting on them and what have you. So I type in all my information, click "Submit" and nothing. I do it again, still nothing. I do it again and pay really close attention to what I'm typing in, and there it is.... Freakin' Sears!

See, register numeric keypads are upside down compared to a computer keyboard. They are like phones. 7-8-9 on the bottom and 1-2-3 on the top. Stupid Sears. Stupid Sears. Stupid Sears. Stupid Sears.

On the upside, as of Tuesday I no longer owe any money to the UC Regents. I just gotta pay back the Feds now. ss

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?