Monday, January 06, 2003

It was so incredibly windy last night. The power kept flashing off and on. Wind makes the scary bumps in the night even more nerve racking. Paranoid. Para-Noid. Would that be Andy, the stupid Dominoes Pizza monkey from a few years ago? What was up with that thing? Bad Andy. Good Pizza. Inebriated Advertising Department.

For a while the wallpaper on my computer was a picture of the cover of the Harry Connick Jr. album "20”. The picture looks scarily like me, but this one also had a sticker on it that said “The Nice Price”. Does that make Matt the evil one? Anyway. I finally decided to change it. It is now the cover from “The New York Big Band Concert” DVD. This one also is fairly scary. With exception for the eye color, his are blue and mine are green, this could just be a picture of me. He is about 15 years older than I, so I have somewhat of an aesthetic roadmap. That is a bit comforting. He is considered an attractive man. Hopefully this “attractiveness” will help to push my timidity to a less noticeable venue. Hopefully I will only be attracted to girls that have a thing for guys who look like Harry Connick Jr. I don’t think I would be so content if I looked like say, Clint Howard. But at least his brother gives him a job every year or so. Long live nepotism.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?