Thursday, January 23, 2003

I seem to have fallen off of Mike's radar. I must have some sort of cloaking device. I have no cloaks. I do have a new leather jacket though, but it is only able to cloak my arms and torso. This has gotten me thinking about Star Trek. I only ever really watched TNG. I have only seen about half of the movies. Still no Wrath of Kahn yet. What follows are things that bugged me about TNG, the series that is.

•Whenever someone plays that rollout piano thing they always go to the Jeffries Tubes to use it. They say that is the location in the ship with the best acoustics. Couldn’t they just go to the Holodeck and make an even better room?

•There was only one public restroom in the Enterprise.

•In the episode where Jordie and Ensign whoever become invisible and pass through matter, they don’t fall through whatever floor they are on. Those must be some floors.

•They didn’t use Barclay enough.

•They had the weird whistle thing play whenever the PA went on in the ship during the first season, but then it just kinda disappeared. What’s up with that?

Anyway, it was still better than all the crap that was to come. What’s up with the freakin’ Enterprise theme? So lame. I be an nerd.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?