Thursday, January 30, 2003

I finally did it. Pain, sweat, time, effort. All of these, which I am not too fond of, entered into my life yesterday. Yes, I reinstalled my OS. No more freakin’ third partition system volume. Hoo-rah! Downloading drivers right now in the hope that they will make my life that much easier, and pleasanter. I’m all about making things more pleasanter.

Apparently I broke Katie’s chair. I guess they just don’t make chairs as wearable as they use to. They need to make them more wearabler.

I got my first credit card yesterday. 9.99%! Woot! (I don’t know what that last word actually means. I need to be more literater.)

I’m thinkin’ about getting a card for recording on my computer soon. I have a Sound Blaster right now. It is 16-bit. I will buy something 24-bit. That will give me much more headroom. Then I can record more louder.

Alright. Drivers are done downloading. Thus I must reset. Hopefully this will have everything running more smoother.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?