Saturday, January 04, 2003

Haven't posted in a while. This is due to a secret "Mike Impression”, meaning I have been covertly angry and depressed, although the depression usually is the more pronounced of the two. I tried to “share” (turned out to be inflict) what I was going through with someone I have a lot of respect and admiration for despite not really having much of a real friendship with. They were helpful, but I think I scared them off. If so, I’m sorry about it, but if they weren’t, I’ve got a lot to learn about reading people, and interacting with them, and respecting desires, and myriad other complexities that I have no idea about. I need to watch my run on sentences too. Yeah. I hope to have some semblance of normality in my life someday, if I can handle it that is. My dad is currently in the hospital. Brad and Carlos were here when the paramedics showed up. I don’t think they are used to that sort of thing. I wonder if it’s a bad thing that I am. Trauma and depression amplify loneliness. Waking up sucks. Social and artful distractions are welcome for a while, but in the long run do not comfort. Depressing blogs seem longer than light and lively ones.

Woo mentioned the other day that our “circle” or friends is very “square”. Moulin Rouge is a brilliant film. The new Beck album is amazing. Hours at work have been cut back. Thumbs way down. Can’t think of witty final statement.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?