Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Voted in my first election today. No on 48!!! Woohoo!!! Unfortunately, not many other people followed my lead on that one. But most of the people I talked to about it did end up casting a negative vote. I stumbled upon it in my attempt to find a Proposition that I thought everyone could and would agree on. Within about 5 minutes of learning about it, I had jumped the fence. Politics are crazy. It seems that many did concur with me against 52. Tim will probably scoul at me for a while for that one, or he will at least throw his "Yes on 52" frisbee at my head. Also, the Valley will not become Camelot. 'Tis a shame.

The Sears training program will occasionally display the message "This picture is not exist." Technology am grate.

And nothing happened today in my quest for an equal and opposite partner. That is probably due to the fact that I am much more comfortable in being stuck on someone great yet unattainable rather than opening myself up to someone else but possibly settling for quite a bit less. I am an lame. Poor grammar and vocabulary like that probably only hurt my cause. Now I must go wallow in my mire. There are only 4 degrees of separation between me and Jim Morrison. Probably more between me and Van. G!!! L!!! O!!!........

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?