Monday, November 04, 2002

So aobut 2 weeks ago I wrote an entry for Woo on his blog, and he has just now edited it. Here it is.

"[10/17/2002 3:08:53 PM | Bobby Woo]
Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, and actually, Andrew was the last one to post to my site. Ridiculous. In the interest of interest, I have deleted some of his blog, leaving the most important parts for your consideration, and adding helpful, Blind Date - like captions. I have removed all the filler and comic timing so that you can get right to the creamy nougat center.
Creamy nougat? What the...

[10/17/2002 3:08:53 PM | Andrew Price] - ABRIDGED AND CAPTIONED

What's up with sub-par?

The most often use of the word "par" is the whole golf thing, where being "sub-par" is the the whole point of the game. "Sub-par" should mean that something is superior. Stupid english. I bet this problem doesn't exist in ESPERANTO. [A FICTIONAL LANGUAGE]

Kio aro vi, stulta? [AN ESPERANTO PHRASE MEANING "WHAT ARE YOU FOOLISH?"]

And why is having your cake and eating it too such a big thing? Don't people who own cakes usually eat them with little or no resistance? Maybe it's some diabetic thing. [NO OFFENSE, DIABETIC PEOPLE.]

Bill O'Reilly is the finest example of a human being ever. [WHAT THE?...]

Tim has an amazing grasp of Romance languages. He also wears bird shirts alot. Today it appears to be some sort of duck.

Norman Greenbaum is the second greatest example of a human being ever. [I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THAT IS.]

posted by Bobby at 8:19 PM"

That's three generations of one entry. Wierd. In another hand...

It has been recently been brought to my attention that the Blogs of my contemporaries and myself seem to lack any mention of the opposite gender. I'm not sure about the others, but this is because I lead an awful, awful life that is devoid of any real human contact or emotion. Any attempts to rectify this situation have been shot down in some way or other, probably my own doing most of the time. So, thank you, Marie (it's hard to do that "say the name while you cough into your hand" thing with a keyboard), for pointing out this giant void in my life. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....... pathetic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?