Tuesday, October 22, 2002

My vocabulary in the last blog was pretty pathetic. I blame the LAUSD, and smooth peanut butter. I provided my "sample" for Sears today. At the doctor's office there was a poster warning about BRAIN ATTACK!!! I guess I should watch out for that. After all, I do have a supposedly encapsulated cogenital cyst on my brain stem. It is entirely possible that I have an extraneous tooth or bone or something else in my brain. Maybe that explains why my head is so large. I'm hoping that I just harbor telekinetic powers that have yet to mature. Back to the BRAIN ATTACK!!!, there is history of stroke on both sides of my family, and heart disease from my dad's side. So I guess being forced to bike to school might not be that bad after all. Might keep my BP down and prevent BRAIN ATTACK!!! Speaking of BRAIN ATTACK!!!, I'm listening to Relax 2/to Paris right now. I need to work on my inoffensive pop song writing. Woo is much better at it than I. This "Bobo" crap I write is never gonna pay off. Viva la Chipshot!!! I got another perfect on a music test today. Piano this time. I like to gloat. If I went to the top of Everest and yelled about my greatness, would that be a "mountain gloat". Anyway. It is 4:20 right now. Potheads are funny. I remeber seeing a pick-up truck with a giant pot leaf painted on it with various prochronic slogans on it pulled over by a cop on Telegraph. That was satisfying. It was like a superiority toke for the sober. I am so judgemental. Well, I'm off to make a battle plan for dinner. Probably cheese hotdogs with corn bread. But what will my beverage be? Tune in next time to .....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?